Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wonders of Nature

I find mid-winter (January to February and sometimes March) sucks the life out of me. I become grumpy and tired and just want to curl up in bed with a good book and a mug of hot chocolate. Summer is but a distant memory and going outside involves way too many layers of clothing that end up cold and soggy.

In the warmer months I spend as much time as possible outside and take frequent weekend trips to the forest where I marvel at the beauty of Mother Nature and provide ample food for the mosquitoes. This three minute video clip reminds me of those wonderful summer days and shows nature at her best. So take a quick break and marvel at nature's wonders!


We Were Wanderers On A Prehistoric Earth from James W Griffiths on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment