Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Make It Count

As I fumble around in search of happiness and the meaning of life I sometimes find myself caught up in routines and rituals that don't serve any true purpose. How many hours do you waste in a week? I sit in front of the TV, then I sit in front of my laptop and then I sit in the car and wait in line at the bank and then I spend the rest of my week wasting more time. I am exaggerating a little as these things are somewhat necessary but what would your life look like if you made every minute count? What would you spend your time doing?
These film makers took Nike's slogan "Make it count" and their film budget and decided to travel the world until their money ran out. See what your life could be like (if someone handed you a pile of money) if you made every second of it a new adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment