Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Piano Stairs

Life is full of choices, some are difficult and some are easy and some we don't even think about. I have often found myself thinking "I should have taken the stairs" while standing in a crowded elevator that is stopping on every floor, but the simple fact that I had a choice didn't occur to me until it was too late. We all know taking the stairs is a healthful choice for the able bodied but for the most part many of us are perhaps too lazy or simply too preoccupied to even consider the option.
This video shows an experiment in which taking the stairs is turned into an interesting and fun experience. The novelty of it caused more people to consider their options and use the renovated staircase. If all stairs where like this I know for sure that you would never catch me on an escalator again!


No comments:

Post a Comment