Sunday, April 1, 2012

Old Age Athletics

I have spent a considerable amount of time complaining about my aches and pains. Whether it is sore muscles, stiff joints, minor muscle tears or chronic pain I feel the need to share exactly how my body is feeling. Since the onset of my chronic pain over two years ago I try not to talk about my pain but as it is there constantly it tends to enter the conversation on a regular basis. Some days I feel depressed and defeated by my pain while other times I am determined to push through it. This quick video features a group of elderly men in Singapore who don't let their pain get in their way. After watching this I was embarrassed that I have ever complained at all. All I can say is that I hope I am as agile as they seem to be when I hit my 8th decade on this earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment